Using RPR To “Wow” Your Clients
At RPR we know what every REALTOR® wants: to close more deals and be more successful. Yes, of course you want other things in life such as healthy children, world peace, and double rainbows. But at the end of the day, when it comes to your real estate business, you want to boost your bottom line with an endless parade of “SOLD” riders. We get it.
However, there are only so many deals available and the competition can be fierce. You need a way to stand out and differentiate yourself from all the other agents. You need to make a HUGE first impression with your clients and prospects, and you need to blow their minds with everything you bring to the table. Simply put, you need to “wow” them. You need RPR.
RPR—The Real Estate “Wow” Factor
RPR is the nation’s largest property database, exclusively for REALTORS®. RPR puts data, tools and reports literally at your fingertips so you can respond to questions and requests instantly, and position yourself as an essential part of every transaction.
The features and capabilities in RPR keep you connected to nationwide parcel-centric data so you can deliver up-to-date, spot-on real estate info in professionally-designed packages.
Neal Oates Jr., a Broker/Owner from Florida says this about RPR, “If I can get to you (the client) first, with the right information, and if I can wow you, I’ve won.”
And what, exactly, is an RPR “wow” moment?
- It’s standing at the kitchen island during an open house and sending a prospect you just met an RPR Market Activity Report before they get to the second floor of the home.
- It’s sending a pre-listing package that you created within RPR that includes an RPR Property Report along with your personal testimonials, sales history, resume, company profile and marketing calendar, all of which arrives either digitally or printed, a couple of hours before you sit down with your prospect.
- It’s the look on your clients’ face when in the middle of a buyer tour, a brand new, just-listed property pops up on your RPR Mobile app, and you and your clients are the first ones to see it.
- It’s running into a previous client at the grocery store, who mentions that she’s pregnant and is now wondering about the schools in her area, and sending her an RPR Schools report within seconds that gives her school ratings, scores and reviews. Now she’s really glowing!
- It’s being asked to join a meeting with local community business leaders on economic redevelopment where you present RPR Local Economic Area Reports, and they realize they spent thousands on an outside consultant for even less information.
RPR can be a game-changer when it comes to elevating your knowledge and efficiency as a real estate agent. REALTORS® get more done and they get it to their clients at top speed with RPR at their side.
The data, tools and reports that RPR offers gives REALTORS® access to everything they need to “wow” clients and hopefully, close more deals.
If you’re a new agent or haven’t activated your account, visit RPR today.
If you have an RPR account, but haven’t visited the site recently, log in to your RPR account right now!