Responsibilities of the Committee
1.) Affiliate Drive
To increase affiliate membership.
In the Spring of the year, organize an Affiliate Membership Drive.
Letter to sent out, followed up with a phone call from Committee member.
2.) Career Bridges Event and Follow a REALTOR Day
To increase students knowledge of a career in real estate
In the Spring, organize the booth for the event, any prizes needed, set up, take down and who will man the booth.
Hand out flyers on “Career in Real Estate”
Discuss with students “Follow a REALTOR® Day”
3.) Boys & Girls Clubs Fundraising
Organize Brat & Hot Dogs sale in Walker and Brainerd
Organize drivers to deliver
- Shall have a Chairperson(s) appointed by the President.
- Shall carry out the directives from the GLAR BOD.
- Shall consist of as many members as deemed necessary.
- Committee shall meet as deemed necessary by the Chairperson(s).
- Committee shall make recommendations of their committee work to the GLAR BOD.
- Expenditures shall not exceed the amount budgeted.
- Expenditures over the budgeted amount must be approved by the GLAR BOD.