Today, more than ever, you face difficult decisions concerning your real estate needs. You need the help of experienced real estate professionals who will successfully guide you in all phases of your transaction. REALTORS® are the answer!
A REALTOR® has gone beyond licensing to become a member of the local Board of REALTORS® and has agreed to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. REALTORS®:
- Keep pace with the industry. They keep attuned to the changes in the real estate industry, locally and nationally, many completing rigorous course work to earn special certification such as the GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) and CRS (Certified Residential Specialist). They also have access to pertinent information regarding laws, proposed legislation, government guidelines and up-to-the-minute industry developments.
- Have integrity. They will present a true picture when advertising and will not advertise the property without the consent of the owner. They also will recommend that legal counsel be obtained when necessary and will not take the place of a lawyer.
- Dedicate themselves to education. They constantly enhance their professional abilities and develop their skills and knowledge through educational courses and seminars
- Provide quality service. Their commitment to the real estate profession is strong and their obligation to observe high ethical standards is uncompromising. Their concern, above all else, is service and loyalty to you.
REALTORS® Help You Sell
- Work with you to determine the mark value of your home, and establish a competitive selling price through a Residential Market Analysis and knowledge of current real estate values.
- Screen prospective buyers, qualifying them according to their pricing and housing needs, separating the “lookers” from the “buyers” and the “should I’s?” from the “doers.”
- Act as skilled third-party coordinators in working with the buyer on price negotiations, resolving buyer’s doubts and overseeing the purchase.
- Have specialized information on the local market and can tap a large market through referrals from other sales associates—giving your home broader exposure and greater selling power.
- Answer all questions asked by prospective buyers regarding your property and community, and supply them with all the information they need.
- Use their extensive marketing experience to advertise your house effectively.
- Handle all details of the sale and transfer of your house to its new owners.
And They Help You Buy
Although REALTORS® represent the seller, they also assist the buyer.
- Are the liaison between you and the seller, and can present the offers and counter-offers until an agreement is reached.
- Can help you find the best home suited to your needs — style, size, amenities, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and any special requirements.
- Arrange mortgage financing and help you decide how much to invest, and what financing is open to you through their established contacts with various lending institutions.
- Coordinate the sale of your present home and the purchase of your new home, according to your price range and residential area specifications, both inside and outside of your market area.
- Have access to information about what is on the market, including homes listed by other REALTORS®, so you won’t waste time driving and looking.
- Are in contact with you throughout the transfer process to make sure all your needs are met.
Let a Professional Work For You…
REALTORS® are educated, experienced professionals … and, most of all, keep your best interests at heart. Choose a REALTOR® for your real estate needs!
Thousands of homeowners and homebuyers each year trust REALTORS® and Certified Residential Specialists (CRS®s) to help them buy and sell. A REALTOR® is a dedicated professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. A CRS has earned advanced certification by completing the coursework and experience requirements of the Residential Sales Council. Turn to a REALTOR® or CRS today!