The Code of Ethics – The Path to Professionalism 7-27-2017 from 1:00 – 4:00pm
Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:00 – 4:00 3.0 hrs credit
This class will explore common scenarios faced by real estate professionals and their legal and ethical duties when these situations arise. There will also be a detailed explanation of the Ethics Complaint process and potential discipline if found in violation of the Code. Suggestions of corrective action and communication will be discussed as a standard of practice.
* Better understand ethical duties to clients as real estate professionals;
* Learn ethical duties to all parties to a real estate transaction;
* Be informed of duties regarding advertisement and disclosures to other agents;
* Discover the importance of full disclosure to all parties concerning any potential benefit or family relationship involved in a real estate transaction;
* Learn of the Ethics complaint process;
* Understand the discipline which can be imposed in violating the Code of Ethics.
This course meets the NAR ethical training requirement. This course has been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 3.0 hours for real estate continuing education.
If you do not have an education card, please call the Association for payment information.